History, urban amenities, the great outdoors – Montgomery County has them all. It’s no wonder that this region is the choice of discriminating homeowners who want only the best that life can offer.
Montgomery County boasts upscale communities that offer stunning homes and a high quality of life. Here’s a look at five of these remarkable communities.
- Estates at Bentwater
Luxury living doesn’t get any better than this. An exclusive enclave within the master planned community of Bentwater, the Estates section features stunning single-family homes with the plushest finishes, top-grade amenities, and remarkable architecture. Custom homesites are also available in sizes that start at around 1/3 acre.
The Estates at Bentwater offers an unparalleled resort lifestyle, with luxurious amenities that include:
- 3 private championship golf courses – the Miller Championship Course, the Grand Pines Golf Club, and the Weiskopf Championship Course
- A country club with guest villas, a swimming facility, fitness center, tennis center, and other features
- A yacht club with a full-service marina
- A sports club with a 10,000-square-foot facility
- A racquet club with 9 lighted tennis hard courts
- A picturesque marina along Lake Conroe with 228 open and covered boat slips
This exclusive gated community is home to the April Sound Country Club, found along the shores of stunning Lake Conroe. Real estate in April Sound comes in a wide range of sizes and prices, from one story single-family homes on regular sized lots to multimillion-dollar waterfront estates. Condos and apartments are also available.
The private April Sound Country Club offers a host of amenities that include:
- 27 holes of golf
- 12 tennis courts
- An aquatic facility featuring 3 pools
- A sprawling clubhouse with a restaurant and fitness center
April Sound also features its own marina, where residents can enjoy a host of water activities and dine at lakeside restaurants.
This premier 55+ adult active community within the waterfront neighborhood of White Oak Ranch offers all the convenience and leisure opportunities you need to enjoy your golden years. Homes in this community come in six floor plans especially designed for low maintenance and extra storage. The HOA takes care of the upkeep of common areas and individual lawns.
Residents of the villas can enjoy all the amenities of the White Oak Ranch community, including:
- Community clubhouse with an aerobics studio and exercise room
- Swimming pool and patio
- Boat launch at Lake Conroe
- Dog park
- Walking trails
If you want the perfect home away from home in the exciting Lake Conroe area, this community is for you. Featuring one and two-bedroom condominiums, The Landing at Seven Coves is situated on a peninsula jutting out onto the lake. Each unit comes with a spacious balcony that offers spectacular waterfront views – and even the opportunity to go fishing right from your own condo.
The resort community offers fantastic access to the many amenities and outdoor activities around the lake, including:
- Fishing, sailing, waterskiing, boating, and more
- Hiking and biking at the nearby Sam Houston National Forest
- Swimming pool and spa
- Tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Golf at the nearby April Sound Country Club
Located just two minutes away from Lake Conroe, this development offers acreage homesites amid wooded hills and spring-fed creeks. Build your dream home in this ideal location just minutes away from the best Montgomery County attractions.
In addition to Lake Conroe, nearby amenities and destinations include:
- The Sam Houston National Forest
- Top-rated golf courses that include Westfork Golf & Country Club, The Village Golf Club, and Walden on Lake Conroe Golf Club
- Dining and shopping centers, including Outlets at Conroe, Montgomery Plaza Shopping Center, and Woodcreek Shopping Center
- Historic Downtown Conroe
If you’re interested in owning or investing in a property in these communities or elsewhere in Montgomery County, get in touch with me at 936-525-0095 or at Katherine(at)lakeconroe(dotted)com.